Yankees' 2020 regular season schedule announced
Earlier Monday, Major League Baseball released the 2020 regular season schedule. Please find the Yankees' 2020 schedule below as well as some schedule notes and highlights.
- • Will open the season with their earliest-ever regular season calendar date for a home or away game (3/26 at Baltimore)…will open the season for the second straight year against Baltimore.
- • Will have their first meetings against Boston with a three-game series from 5/8-10 at Yankee Stadium…other home matchups vs. Boston will take place from 7/24-26 and 9/8-10.
- • Will face the White Sox in Dyersville, Iowa, on 8/13 in the first-ever Major League Baseball game played in the state. "MLB at Field of Dreams" will be held at the site of the movie.
- • Will face the NL Central in Interleague Play, including home matchups from 4/17-19 with Cincinnati, 5/5-6 with Pittsburgh and 6/26-28 with the Cubs…will travel to Milwaukee (5/19-21), Pittsburgh (6/16-17) and St. Louis (7/17-19).
- • Will play four Subway Series games against the Mets (7/7-8 at Yankee Stadium and 7/28-29 at Citi Field).
- • Will play at home on Memorial Day (5/25 vs. Seattle), on the road on July 4 at Toronto and on the road on Labor Day (9/7 at Baltimore).
- • Close out the regular season at home, with a seven-game homestand (four games with Houston from 9/21-24 and three games with Tampa Bay from 9/25-27).